Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mid-Morning

So I just got home about 10 minutes ago and decided to check my emails etc.

I grabbed a cola cordial and a cigarette and I'm currently on the balcony listening to Dusty Cole a band out of the US, who I somehow found on MySpace, cool folky acoustic rockabilly type of band.

As I look to my right I see the moon, and my it looks beautiful, it is a crescent shape right now, it's either waxing or waning not sure which, but it almost looks like the man on the moon could sitting there and rest in the comfort of its curve with one leg dangling down.  The breeze is up and it's a gentle touch against my skin not chilly either.

I had an interesting day, I helped my Dad with a few gadgets that he always refers to me to understand or set up for him.  We had a good ole chat about whats happening in our lives, I really enjoyed the time spent together.  The level of our relationship is so much more interesting and I would say better than it used to be when I was a teenager.  It seems we have become much more relatable, which is great.

After I left Dad to his own devices I met up with my friend, we headed into Broadbeach and had Max Brenner's, something I have not enjoyed for quite awhile.  Thoroughly enjoyed having fondue!

We decided to go for a walk and found a bench near the kid's playground, I really wanted to have a go on the swings but it had rained heavily earlier and there were puddles beneath the swings, so we skipped that idea.  I really enjoyed hanging out with her, she is so amazing and alot of fun to be around.

And now here I am blogging once again about a day in my life.

Ah right now I'm so content, this breeze and the smooth sounds of Dusty Cole, with a positive outlook on the future of this new year of 2011.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment