Thursday, February 3, 2011

Woah

So the following is a blog I wrote on MySpace of all places.....yes MySpace. I wrote it on the 11th of December 2007. That is a long time ago, well feels like it anyway!

So I'll just copy and paste it here, fix the grammatical errors and non-use of capital letters etc! And you can let me know what you think, this is kind of a lazy way to write todays blog, but hey not often you re-discover something you wrote on the interwebs right?


Well this is my first ever blog, I've had myspace for like 2 years and never made a blog, well here goes! 

Just a thought i've had........

Life is but a dream, cause your dreams when you sleep is your real life, have you ever considered that life actually starts after death,  I bet everyone when they have a dream, all things within that dream are perfect; love, happiness, joy, friendship, family and all other things in life, and then you wake up and all those things you were just thinking dissipate like mist, maybe everyone should listen to their dreams more because dreams are what motivate us in life, they cause us to make decisions we would never have thought of before, to dream is to live.

Another point, if dreams are our real lives, why do we need so many material objects, what happiness does an xbox360 bring to our lives, nothing, for me anyway. An xbox is not as engaging as listening to a friend make a point or cast a perspective on any given subject, people need to talk more, express views and opinions, and when this is happening, don't cast doubt on their view, you can learn so much about a person when you truly listen to them, you feel what they feel, think what they think, you live through them, in doing this you gain knowledge and wisdom, and mature as a person yourself, you gain greater understanding of people and what happens in this world.  Also I think it naive to believe that there is only one existence, does anyone ever think that they are exisiting somewhere else at the same time as now but still in the one place, do our bodies only lead us to believe that we are exisiting in one moment, consider this our body, is made up of matter, condensed light they say, are we not travelling then at the speed of light towards a destination in which we know nothing about, all I urge you to do is to stop and consider what am I exisiting for, what is my purpose, what can I bring to the people I do know and those I am yet to meet, the mind of one individual can transform the minds of masses, all you have to do is look at Einstein and Newton, if not for them we would never know about the laws of gravity and relativity, what kind of world would it be if we did not have that wisdom, also one thing, we must be loving and compassionate to one another, it hurts and breaks my heart when people war at each other over small differences, our differences make us who we are, Oscar Wilde (*I first wrote Charles Dickens which is incorrect* I googled it the other day)  once said "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken", what type of world would it be if everyone was the same, quite frankly boring, we must learn to love and respect others who dont think like us, but instead see what we can learn from them and vice versa.  

We are all human, made of the same materials as each other, sharing one experience which is life, life is too precious to just up and kill someone cause you dont like what their saying, one more thing I implore you to consider and comprehend is where will I go after Death, what will my next life journey be of, cause life as we know it is just a small sample of what we will encounter after death, do you want love and happiness forever or hurt and pain.  We know what these things are now, but Death is a one way street of either.

Hope this is good food for thought!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah that's what I wrote......not really sure what inspired it but it is certainly interesting reading something that was written 3 years ago, a good glimpse into the past and where my thoughts were!

So that's the blog for today because honestly nothing of consequence has happened since the last one.....ERGH

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment